PestFix residential pest control team implements a multi-layered integrated pest management (IPM) approach when treating your home from pests. All of our services start with a professional on-site inspection by one of our trained and licensed pest control specialists. Each inspection will come with a detailed report outlining pest harborage areas in & around your home.
THE PESTFIX QUARTERLY SERVICE PROGRAM WILL INCLUDE:
- A Certified Technician to come to your residence quarterly and lay a 3 foot wide barrier of pesticide granules and spray around the base of your home.
- Upon request, he or she will come inside your home and treat “wet areas”, those around the plumbing, with appropriate methods for the interior of homes. WE WILL NEVER SPRAY ANY PESTICIDE INSIDE. Certain areas may get ‘sticky traps.’
GREEN SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- Upon request, at no extra charge, low environmental impact green & eco-friendly services are available
- Using the latest low environmental impact products
- Our technicians are fully trained to provide these environmentally responsible pest control for your home
PESTS COVERED UNDER THE STANDARD PROTECTION PLAN INCLUDE:
Ants | Crickets | Silverfish | Pillbugs | Sowbugs | Earwigs | House crickets | Spiders | Roaches | Fleas | Ticks.
OPTIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Exclusions - This is a highly recommended, one time optional service that seals all cracks and crevices around the perimeter of you home as well as around ‘wet areas’ inside the home such as under sinks and cabinets, to include removing covers and sealing the areas behind electrical outlets.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS VERY COMMON TO SEE DEAD AND SCURRYING BUGS 1 TO 2 DAYS AFTER A TREATMENT. IT IS ABSOLUTELY NORMAL AND MEANS THE PROPER DEFENSE OF YOUR HOME HAS STARTED!