PestFix commercial pest control specializes in the management of commercial properties like office buildings, municipalities, schools, community centers, city parks, camp grounds, lakes and restaurants. It is important for any business owner to run a bug free environment.
Using our integrated pest management system we strive to not only rid you of any existing pests you may have, but we pay close attention to the source of the problem to ensure it never starts.
Our PestFix team of trained & licensed specialist take care to offer honest - reliable evaluation and treatment plans. Unlike our competitors we do not pressure you into unnecessary or expensive treatments - if you do not need them. You can trust that our team will truly only recommend what is necessary and needed to rid you of your pests problem.
THE PESTFIX QUARTERLY SERVICE PROGRAM WILL INCLUDE:
- A Certified Technician to come to your commercial property quarterly and will lay a 3 foot wide barrier of pesticide granules and spray around the base of your property or business.
- Upon request, he or she will come inside your property and treat “wet areas”, those around the plumbing, with appropriate methods for the interior of commercial properties. WE WILL NEVER SPRAY ANY PESTICIDE INSIDE. Certain areas may get ‘sticky traps.’
GREEN SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- Upon request, at no extra charge, low environmental impact green & eco-friendly services are available
- Using the latest low environmental impact products
- Our technicians are fully trained to provide these environmentally responsible pest control for your home
PESTS COVERED UNDER THE STANDARD PROTECTION PLAN INCLUDE:
Ants | Crickets | Silverfish | Pillbugs | Sowbugs | Earwigs | House crickets | Spiders | Roaches | Fleas | Ticks.
OPTIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Exclusions - This is a highly recommended, one time optional service that seals all cracks and crevices around the perimeter of you home as well as around ‘wet areas’ inside the home such as under sinks and cabinets, to include removing covers and sealing the areas behind electrical outlets.
- Fire Ant
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS VERY COMMON TO SEE DEAD AND SCURRYING BUGS 1 TO 2 DAYS AFTER A TREATMENT. IT IS ABSOLUTELY NORMAL AND MEANS THE PROPER DEFENSE OF YOUR HOME HAS STARTED.